Monday 2 November 2015

Pathways To Bridging Programs - Post Secondary Education and Careers

V1 - Last Friday, me and my classmates were in York university to participate of Bridging Programs. It was amazing becouse there's a lot of speakers and seminars to introduce the newcomers in the labour and study. For me, it was a very great experience becouse i could understand how is the better way to improve my skills. Canada is a nice country prepared to recieve immigrants. There's a lot of programns to newcomers. Thank Joseph for this opportunity.

V2 -  Last Friday, my classmates and I were in York University to participate of the Bridging Programs. It was amazing because there's a lot of speakers and seminars to introduce the newcomer and help to get a job and find a study program. For me, it was a very great experience because I could understand how is the better way to improve my skills. Canada is a nice country prepared to receive immigrants. There's a lot of opportunities to newcomers. I thank Joseph for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment