Wednesday 4 November 2015

Wednesday's Assignment - New Vocabulary

New Vocabulary:

1. tenant
I'm a new tenant in this condo.
Some tenant don't know how to speak with them landlord.

2. blaring
The rock and roll music is blaring loud in my car.
The music of my sun's room is blaring around my house.
3. collect
Yesterday, the landlord of my apartment sent a collector to recieve my rent.
4. property
I have my own property in Brazil.

5. drifting
The smell of this dog, drifting for everywhere in this condo.

6. livestock
This is a livestock region. Here you can create animals.

7. military
The military forces are strong and powerful in Canada.

8. kidding
Are you kidding with me?

9. certainly
Certainly not. I'm not kidding with you.

10. signed
I didn't have signed the rental agreement. 


No comments:

Post a Comment